Interactive Shiny Apps for Analyzing CES Data
- Analyze the 2022 House Vote
- Analyze trends in the House Vote from 2008 to 2022
- Analyze the 2020 Presidential Vote
- Analyze trends in the Presidential Vote from 2008 to 2020
- Explore the distribution of racism and sexism among American adults from the 2020 survey
- Analyze support for issues by partisanship 2013-2021
- Analyze where Americans place themselves and others on the ideological scale, 2010-2021
- Analyze approval ratings of Congress, the Supreme Court, and presidents, 2008-2021
CES on Crunch
The crunch widget is flexible but has limited functionality. We welcome anyone into the full Crunch interface, which, as shown below, allows more comprehensive analyses and the ability to make your own sharable widgets. Currently we operate the system on an opt-in basis; please sign up . Access is free to anyone, and if you are instructor using CES for a class, we will be happy to add all your students as a group to multiple CES crunch datasets -- please contact one of us.
Some demonstrations of Crunch's use is below. For a quick primer, see Crunch's 5-minute video.